More details of Benefits
Basic Value of Dialog
The primary benefit of mapping is the conversation we have.
- You feel heard.
- You feel understood
- You learn about yourself.
- You discover what moves you.
- You see broader perspective.
- You see new angles to your conflicts.
- You think more clearly.
- You feel better.
Basic Value of Map and Report
The secondary benefit is the actual map itself.
- Reference for your self
- See new angles to your problem
- Centerpiece for discussion
- Show your boss, family, or friends who you are
Scenarios where Mapping can Help
- Survive and thrive with your one-of-a-kind personality.
- Embrace different work and communication styles in the workplace.
- Facilitate negotiation between different parties.
- Resolve political and ideological clashes.
- Develop self-awareness and self-respect.
- Cultivate empathy and respect for others.
- Deter psychological or physical abuse.
- Foster harmony in marriages and partnerships.
- Know when to make space in dysfunctional relationships.
- Handle inner conflict with maturity and composure.
More detailed benefits…
In more detail, I list various ways to apply and benefit from the mapping process below.
Additional Benefits of the Dialog
- Reveal aspects of your life, work or relationships you might not have considered.
- Feel heard, feel understood, feel valued…without feeling scrutinized, judged, or advised.
- Have a safe, trusting, comfortable dialog.
- Have space to express your mind and heart.
- Discuss any and all areas of your life and work from a fresh angle.
- Unravel the source of your inspiration and passion.
- Have confidence that your perspective will be taken seriously, reflected on and respected.
- Have a dynamic, compassionate and intelligent conversation.
- Enjoy the suspense of unearthing never-before-tapped areas of your soul.
Additional Benefits of the Map & Report
- Systematically chart your life, work, and relationships.
- See a clear angle and outlook of your own life.
- Find your own next actions and projects.
- Show to others an “official diagnostics report” of your perspective.
- Share the report with your advisers, mentors, managers, coaches, and partners.
- Feel a greater center of gravity and weight in your own perspective.
- Reflect on the map for continuous self-development, understanding and realization.
- Review the map and report before making major life decisions.
- Use the map to help create your own maps and reports.
- Hone-in on blindspots and hotspots in your life.
- Hone-in on the potential of your soul.
- Present yourself clearly to others.
- Enjoy the aesthetic of the map and report, created with love and care. 🙂
- Have dialog and conversations that are more sharp and targeted.
- Have a centerpiece for resolving conflicts between parties.
- Understand each other by reviewing a copy of their map.
- Sharpen your motives and intentions.
- Think and feel more precisely.
- Chart out your own course of action
- See how your perspective evolves and matures over time.
- Compare your actual life to your id
- Increase clarity in one’s perspective
- Can help with handling one’s emotions and stressors better
- Bring out ideas forward
- An open, judgement free area that one can express their opinions, feelings and thoughts
- Someone who is removed from your life and has an outside view, can help give you a different perspective on issues
- Can encourage expansion of one’s own thoughts and experiences
- Session can maybe help sort out current issues one is dealing with or prevent future issues
- You might feel more supported and less lonely
- Help you express yourself better
- Encourage more mature thinking and thought processes