- We introduce the basic principles, tenets, and work of Perspective Mapper.
- This pre-session can be done either in-person or phone-call.
- It will be done either by Perspective Analyst or assistant.
- We make sure this work is a good fit and feels right.
- If all is good, we ask for a payment at this time.
- We arrange a dialog with you at a comfortable time and location.
- We have an enriching conversation about your perspectives in gentle, precise depth.
- This helps bring to the surface details of who you are.
- Eventually the dialog can also include your group, community, or parties in conflict.
- If you are receiving additional documentation, we ask for a payment for this at this time.
- We use the details from our session to create a Perspective Report and Map.
- This contains a clear breakdown of your perspective and how it might relate to others.
- If you’ve chosen additional documentation, we provide these at this time.
- You will get additional clarity and reference.
- Here’s a sample of a mini Perspective Map and mini Perspective Report.
- We repeat steps one and two till you feel your perspective is clear and reaffirmed.
- We can also revisit your perspective on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.