VISION AND PLAN
TENETS / VISION
Each one of us on the planet is successfully able to
- Value our own perspective.
- Respect alternate perspectives.
- Transcend our perspective.
- Share our perspective with each other.
We each have a desire to know ourselves and to understand each other on the deepest level possible.
The more deeply we know ourselves, the more confident and happier we are.
Our ongoing mission is to engage with people of diverse perspectives, helping them achieve personal clarity through dialog sessions and map/report making.
Increased personal and interpersonal understanding.
Personally — you’ll likely achieve a sharper mind and more open heart.
Socially — you’ll like be more precise, articulate, and empathetic in your communications.
Business — you’ll like be empowered to manage multitudes of points-of-view.
My deep urge to know myself drives the project.
My suffering from conflict informs the project.
THE MAPPING SESSION PROCESS
- We have a conversation with you and get to know your perspective in detail.
- We reflect on the conversation and generate an analysis that outline your perspectives and that of others.
- We repeat this process until you reach a desired clarity in your framework.
- The picture of your life naturally sharpens each go-around.
ONGOING GOALS and OBJECTIVES
- safe, non-judgmental, intelligent dialog for individuals and groups.
- maps and reports that precisely document your perspective, as well as the perspectives of those around you.
- insights on human perspectives through articles, podcasts, workshops, and videos.
- diverse perspectives including politics, lifestyle, spirituality, and law.
- various ontologies and taxonomies on human perspectives
- the mathematics of perspectives
- various data collection and analysis methodologies
- the development of an open-source perspective database/repository of perspectives
This process is not just a business or technical process, but very much an inner psychological and spiritual process.
Those with a burning desire to explore themselves more deeply.
While self-awareness is of universal value, there are direct applications in psychotherapy, law, business, marketing, diplomacy and war, meditation, lifestyle, and spiritual practices.
This is an Integrally informed project. We touch on many different disciplines in this work including:
- Spirituality: Meditation, Prayer, Journals, Reflection, Contemplation, and Religion
- Dialog: Conversations, Interviews, Monologues, Debates
- Science: Psychology, Neuroscience, Sociology, Anthropology
- Conflict Resolution: Mediation, Arbitration, Counseling, Violence and War
- Web / IT: Social Media, Big Data, App Dev’t, PHP, Mapping & Diagramming apps, XML, UML
- Futurism: VR, Quantified Self, Machine Learning
- Business Trends: Strategy, Marketing, Governance Systems, Management Principles
- Integral Theories: Spiral Dynamics, Quadrants, Stages/States of Dev’t, Integral Mathematics.
METRICS FOR SUCCESS
The level of added clarity you report afterwards. Simple as that.
- Research: new methods of exploring and synthesizing perspectives, through meditation, mapping, analysis and dialog.
- Outreach: Develop partnerships across various areas and domains via online outreach and and in-person dialog through meetings, workshops, and intake sessions.
- Insight Sharing: Uncover and express various angles, principles, theories, and concepts related to this work. Ths is done through blog articles, social media posts, podcasts, videos, and books on the site.
- Maps: Create people-specific maps for individuals and organizations
- Aggregate Maps: Put together the map fragments, along with data from various standardized collection pools, into aggregate maps that compare, contrast, and connect different perspectives of groups, topics, and scenarios.
ADDITIONAL PROJECT NOTES
- Dialog Sessions
- Mapping Products
- Website ads / cross-selling (future)
- Website Updates
- Software & Mapping Applications
- Custom Content Creation
- Travel Expenses
- Salaries / Living Expenses
- Custom Database Dev’t (separately tracked)
OPTIMISTIC TIMELINE OF SOCIAL EVOLUTION
- Education: Perspective science and analysis is taught in schools.
- Violence: psychological and physical violence are considered antiquated means of conflict resolution.
- Internal Suffering: clear pathways exist to come out of internal suffering.
- Higher Consciousness: we experience a deeper and more profound connection to Truth.
- Science & Faith: science and faith inform one another rather than conflict with one another.
- Law/Business/Politics: A comprehensive perspective is the primary motivation, rather than winning a sale, case, or election.
- Weapons Industry: transitioned into technologies for social advancement
- Armed forces: transformed into peace-building, humanity enrichment, forces